You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Report road issue in WME

Post by JossTerrellu
Hi, I was driving around town the other day and found Waze advising me to make a turn which was not allowed. I didn't get a chance to report it on the mobile app, but decided to jump on the WME when I got home to update it.
I'm a level 2 editor, however one of the streets involved is locked at level 3.
I don't normally go to that side of town and will likely never have to make the turn again so, it's not something I'm going to be able to report from the mobile app any time soon.

Therefore, is there currently or can a feature be included so I can report the issue from within the WME when my editor level doesn't allow me to correct it directly?

For anyone willing & able to update, the location is: 144.92214, -37.78828
The right turn from the Quest Apartments parking lot onto Epsom Rd is not allowed.
I'm uncertain of the right turn from Epsom Rd into the parking lot, so if anyone is more familiar with the area, this may need to be updated as well.
JossTerrellu
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2

POSTER_ID:2869198

Send a message

Post by JossTerrellu
Ahh, genius!
I was attempting to report it after entering the editor rather than using the live map.

Thanks for the assistance.

I was also wondering about how to link to it - very helpful.
JossTerrellu
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2
Send a message

Post by russblau
JossTerrell wrote:Hi, I was driving around town the other day and found Waze advising me to make a turn which was not allowed. I didn't get a chance to report it on the mobile app, but decided to jump on the WME when I got home to update it.
I'm a level 2 editor, however one of the streets involved is locked at level 3.
I don't normally go to that side of town and will likely never have to make the turn again so, it's not something I'm going to be able to report from the mobile app any time soon.

Therefore, is there currently or can a feature be included so I can report the issue from within the WME when my editor level doesn't allow me to correct it directly?

For anyone willing & able to update, the location is: 144.92214, -37.78828
The right turn from the Quest Apartments parking lot onto Epsom Rd is not allowed.
I'm uncertain of the right turn from Epsom Rd into the parking lot, so if anyone is more familiar with the area, this may need to be updated as well.
You can report the issue from the Livemap: http://www.waze.com/livemap. Click at the location of the error and then "Report a Problem" in the pop-up box.

If you want to report an issue in the forum, please include a Permalink. Otherwise it's difficult for anyone else to find the location.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by unpunk
Hi! You can try this Chrome extension.
unpunk
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
[img]https:///AXSGQ[/img]