You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Accident report with lane information

Post by KeithJ2
My suggestion - when reporting an accident, have 3 icons in a row as follows to indication the location of the accident:

1 - Blocking Left Lane (icon is on left)
2 - Blocking All Lanes (icon is in the middle)
3 - Blocking Right Lane (icon is on right)

And optionally, have another 2 options for the accident is moved to the left shoulder or right shoulder. In fact, an added benefit would be to present this same set if icons as part of the notification. As people are notified, and if the vehicles have been moved, allow Wazers to indicate that the location of the blocked lane is changed.

This would be so valuable, as it would help us know which side of the freeway is clear so we can get on that side early.
KeithJ2

POSTER_ID:16978312

Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
This request would have actually been a better request for the Waze App Feature Request forum, however, either way, lane specific alerts have been suggested several times before. When reporting, you can add a note in the details as to which lane the hazard is in.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“