You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Allow all turns together with changing direct. from unknown

Post by PhylloEdulis
I frequently modify streets as the first editor currently since I live in an area where many streets are still created by admin but unchanged ever since, so most of the streets in villages have the directions still set to "unknown". When I change them to "two way", I would like to be able to set in the same step both nodes to "allow all turns" instead of first having to edit the directions and aftewards both nodes separately.
I would like to have this option for two reasons:
It saves a lot of time since at least in my area, one-way streets are fairly uncommon and so most of the time, all turns are allowed and it is easier to change back to disallow something for the rare occasion where this is needed.
More importantly, I think it reduces the number of errors since when I need to do things in two steps, chances are I'll forget to click on a couple of nodes and thus, some turns remain disallowed that should be set to allowed.
PhylloEdulis

POSTER_ID:16993360

Send a message

Post by omba_de
It's a thing of safety. It's safer to not allow a turn than to easily set it to green.
Once you get more common to editing you don't worry about those little additional steps. ;)
Trust me.
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert