You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

WME: Map Problem colour change

Post by GerritW74
My request is for the colour of the little arrows that show the direction for Map Errors to be changed from the current Dark Green on Green...
Untitled 1.jpg
(148.46 KiB) Downloaded 245 times
to something like Orange on Green.
Untitled 2.jpg
(132.04 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
The current colour scheme is very hard to distinguish.
GerritW74
Map Raider
Map Raider

POSTER_ID:16964913

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
GerritW74 wrote:My request is for the colour of the little arrows that show the direction for Map Errors to be changed from the current Dark Green on Green...

to something like Orange on Green.

The current colour scheme is very hard to distinguish.
I agree it is way too hard to distinguish, but orange/yellow would potentially be seen as a conflict with "Segment highlights on partial segment restrictions" 1-way selected segment: https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Map_Editing_ ... d_turns.29
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ