You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Housenumber editing

Post by Benny_An-n
Hi!
I have seen so many errors on huosenumbers in tha areas I'm editing.
There is no LOG visible of who edited HN.

That would be good to have.

I wonder if WAZE map overrides Google Maps when selecting right driving directions to a STREET/HN?

Best wichwes of all, to You All!
Benny
Benny_An-n
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17137885

Send a message

Post by Benny_An-n
Hello!
I have allready familiarised myself with that info. My question is still:
I wonder if WAZE map overrides Google Maps when selecting right driving directions to a STREET/HN?
Benny_An-n
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by ct13
The Waze house numbers are only used if they have been edited by a user. Additionally, there is a search matching feature that is sort of a black box that factors in as well. If you click on a house number and no name shows up, it has not been approved, or "bumped" as we call it. In this instance, Waze will use the Google House Number location.
ct13
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by DavidDogSP
Hello Benny,

I'd be glad to help you with editing House Numbers in Waze! Here https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/House_Numbers_in_WME is a Wiki article on changing House Numbers. It has helpful information on errors as well.

Let me know if I could help you!
DavidDogSP
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message
New Jersey Editor
https://sign.waze.tools/images/signatures/cones-2.png
Level 2 (3/21/16)