You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Add "roads paved/created" to feed, and other issues caused.

Post by APettyJ
It would be nice to receive a reminder to complete the details of roads I may have created via the paving feature in the app in my feed, or a reminder to finish adding details to places I may have submitted via the app, much like how URs submitted by myself show up in my feed. Depending on where I was when I paved a road, if it is not in my normal viewing area of WME I may entirely forget that I had made it, and someone else deletes it. I would also suggest if an editor comes across a red road, rather than delete it or even finish editing it they first contact the editor who created it and gove them a chance to respond, but that is another topic for another thread. Being reminded of roads paved via the feed could largely reduce needing to contact editors about forgotten paved roads. Honestly, I am surprised this isn't included in the feed.

Similarly, perhaps when issues are detected with something one has edited recently, maybe that even causes it to show up in validator, that these also show up in the feed.
APettyJ

POSTER_ID:17123786

Send a message
WME L3: Junior Editor
App Beta Tester Waze v 4.22.1.901
Sprint
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Android 7.0
Philadelphia, PA, USA