You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Waze GPS Handheld

Post by Wynland1971
I have been using a Tomtom GPS and Waze but find Waze to be more up to date and detailed that any other commercial handheld GPS. If would be nice to have a handheld Waze GPS(with a sim card) or connected to your smartphone via bluetooth !! I know that most users use the Waze app on their own smartphone but I find the battery does not last this long and temperature plays a big role on the phones in the sun. I'm sure there will be a lot of members that will want a handheld GPS like a 5" or 6" and where they can report all problems with the press of a button like the app!! Have you ever considered manufacturing a Waze GPS? I feel this will be a excellent product to bring onto the market. This is just my opinion. Will be nice to hear what other users will think? I stay in South Africa!
Wynland1971

POSTER_ID:17438556

Send a message

Post by vince1612
This forum section is about the Waze Map Editor (Board index ‹ Waze Products ‹ Waze Map Editor)

Please review the guidelines before opening new threads and post in appropriate forum sections.

There are currently no plans, that we know of, from Waze to design and sell hardware.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png