Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

More Efficient way to clear the "search location" field

Post by ramblinwreck_81
Hello,

I haven't found that this was previously requested here or in the Waze suggestion website. My suggestion is to give editors a better way to clear the text in the search location field after you've completed a search in that same field. Currently, you have to select all the text and backspace or delete to remove. I'd prefer that when my cursor enters that search field, the existing text is automatically highlighted and I can just start typing my new search.

If you agree, you can vote here:

https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... wme-search
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 2
Answers: 2

POSTER_ID:16996463

Send a message