EV chargers

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

EV chargers

Postby EdScottie » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:45 pm

I’m currently a new driver who has just downloaded Waze and after been given a Renault twizzle(yeah I know awful car). And I like the feature of peterol stations but is it possible to add ev chargers as well? I have to keep changing app to know where one is. Plus more and more cars in the future are changing to electric and plug in hybrid so I feel that this feature will be in bigger demand as more cars come out. Thank you
EdScottie

Re: EV chargers

Postby jm6087 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 pm

You are posting this in the Map Editor forum and there is already a way to add EV Charging Stations in the Editor.

You may want to post in the App Feature Requests forum as that is what you sound like you are talking about.

Make sure to read to Rules and Guidelines at the top of the App Feature Requests page. If you don't follow the guidelines, then the request goes no where.
jm6087
Country Manager
Country Manager

Return to WME Feature Requests