Variable Speed Cameras

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Variable Speed Cameras

Postby DrivingWithBill » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Greetings in NYC there are speed cameras during school days, however this is not the case during off hours. I was wondering if you could enable the ability to enable speed cameras for part of the day. Thank you
-Drivingwithbill

this space intentionally left blank
DrivingWithBill
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: Variable Speed Cameras

Postby jm6087 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:38 pm

DrivingWithBill wrote:Greetings in NYC there are speed cameras during school days, however this is not the case during off hours. I was wondering if you could enable the ability to enable speed cameras for part of the day. Thank you

We are currently not able to set speed cameras for specific days or times.
jm6087
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby DrivingWithBill » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Correct, that is why I am trying to request this. Did I pick the wrong forum?
-Drivingwithbill

this space intentionally left blank
DrivingWithBill
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby dfw_gis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 pm

More or less this forum is for discussing new ideas as the developers rarely if ever check the forums. To actually submit a new idea you'll want to try the Waze Suggestion Box here - https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... estion-box

It's important to not before you submit a new idea search to see if something similar has already been suggested so a duplicate isn't created. Up vote any idea you find of interest there as well.

A good overview to read prior to doing this is here - https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=656&t=78954
dfw_gis(5)
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

Multi-State-Manager-Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma
Area Manager-Kenai Peninsula Alaska
dfw_gis
State Manager
State Manager

Postby smokingtree » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm

DrivingWithBill wrote:Correct, that is why I am trying to request this. Did I pick the wrong forum?

IMO you are not at the wrong place. I believe the uservoice has not been taken good cares for years. A lot of old suggestions from 7~8 years ago still hovering on the frontpage.
smokingtree

Return to WME Feature Requests