Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Variable Speed Cameras

Post by DrivingWithBill
Greetings in NYC there are speed cameras during school days, however this is not the case during off hours. I was wondering if you could enable the ability to enable speed cameras for part of the day. Thank you
DrivingWithBill
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17574084

Send a message
-Drivingwithbill

this space intentionally left blank

Post by dfw_gis
More or less this forum is for discussing new ideas as the developers rarely if ever check the forums. To actually submit a new idea you'll want to try the Waze Suggestion Box here - https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... estion-box

It's important to not before you submit a new idea search to see if something similar has already been suggested so a duplicate isn't created. Up vote any idea you find of interest there as well.

A good overview to read prior to doing this is here - viewtopic.php?f=656&t=78954
dfw_gis
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by DrivingWithBill
Correct, that is why I am trying to request this. Did I pick the wrong forum?
DrivingWithBill
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
-Drivingwithbill

this space intentionally left blank

Post by jm6087
DrivingWithBill wrote:Greetings in NYC there are speed cameras during school days, however this is not the case during off hours. I was wondering if you could enable the ability to enable speed cameras for part of the day. Thank you
We are currently not able to set speed cameras for specific days or times.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by smokingtree
DrivingWithBill wrote:Correct, that is why I am trying to request this. Did I pick the wrong forum?
IMO you are not at the wrong place. I believe the uservoice has not been taken good cares for years. A lot of old suggestions from 7~8 years ago still hovering on the frontpage.
smokingtree
Send a message
Middlesboro KY AM based in Cockeysville MD

Reachable area: https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid ... qGqLLW-sZS

Honk if you don't exist!
[/s]