Switch to full style
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).
Post a reply

Re: Variable Speed Cameras

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 pm

More or less this forum is for discussing new ideas as the developers rarely if ever check the forums. To actually submit a new idea you'll want to try the Waze Suggestion Box here - https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... estion-box

It's important to not before you submit a new idea search to see if something similar has already been suggested so a duplicate isn't created. Up vote any idea you find of interest there as well.

A good overview to read prior to doing this is here - https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=656&t=78954

Variable Speed Cameras

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Greetings in NYC there are speed cameras during school days, however this is not the case during off hours. I was wondering if you could enable the ability to enable speed cameras for part of the day. Thank you

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Correct, that is why I am trying to request this. Did I pick the wrong forum?

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:38 pm

DrivingWithBill wrote:Greetings in NYC there are speed cameras during school days, however this is not the case during off hours. I was wondering if you could enable the ability to enable speed cameras for part of the day. Thank you

We are currently not able to set speed cameras for specific days or times.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm

DrivingWithBill wrote:Correct, that is why I am trying to request this. Did I pick the wrong forum?

IMO you are not at the wrong place. I believe the uservoice has not been taken good cares for years. A lot of old suggestions from 7~8 years ago still hovering on the frontpage.
Post a reply