You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Roads Not Loading

Post by tpalmer87
Just about 20 minutes ago, the roads in the editor stopped loading for me. The aerials and city names load with no problem, but the roads are not loading for me. I'm using Safari and have cleared my cookies and everything and then tried logging in again and the roads will still not load.
tpalmer87

POSTER_ID:10116128

Send a message
Last edited by tpalmer87 on Tue May 07, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apple iPhone 5 - Verizon

Post by jasonh300
tpalmer87 wrote:Just about 20 minutes ago, the roads in the editor stopped loading for me. The aerials and city names load with no problem, but the roads are not loading for me. I'm using Safari and have cleared my cookies and everything and then tried logging in again and the roads will still not load.
Seeing it here also. I'm reporting it right now.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Verified and fixed.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by tpalmer87
Sounds good, thanks! :)