Time restrictions on turns

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Re: Time restrictions on turns

Postby AndyPoms » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 pm

This has been discussed several times - it's even in the FAQ at http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ#Does_Waze_support_time-based_turn_restrictions_where_turns_are_allowed_or_restricted_during_certain_times_of_day.3F.

Time based turn restrictions is currently under development (the in-app closure feature was one of the steps need to roll this out).

If you would like to discuss this further, please use one of the other threads on this topic
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Time restrictions on turns

Postby gabrij » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:35 pm

I'd like to see Waze allow turns to be time-restricted.

On my regular route to my office, I have two distinct corners where turns are dis-allowed at certain hours. (In one case, it's no left turn during morning rush; in the other, it's no right turn during afternoon rush).

Thanks
gabrij

Return to WME Feature Requests