You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).
Post by rbaerqwertzuiop
Hello,
last week at lot of my recent edits have been vanished in editor :cry:
Fortunately almost all reappeared in Today's map update on device (and editor). :D
Seams to have just some discrepancies (regarding my drives, or edit permissions),
but just checking back, quite better, ok, working now.
Roland
rbaerqwertzuiop
Send a message

Post by RodNav
beffl wrote:
porubcan wrote:Just wonder when is the "waze" tomorrow... time estimation exact as usual.
Me too :( ... There is a WAZE Time and the official Time ;)
Indeed! I don't think they appreciate how incompetent it makes them look! But maybe Google will shake them up a bit now...

Here in South Africa I have noticed that my recent edits (just before the revert) are showing up, but so are the previous road segments from before I edited. When I try edit them I get
While you were editing, the elements you're trying to save have been modified and/or deleted.
Please refresh and try again.
Yes, I have tried refreshing ;)

Here's a permalink to an example:
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=3&l ... TTTFTTTFTT

Edit: If you pan to the left a short way you come across a small town called Stanford. To the south of De Bruyn St is an unmapped area, which was recently fully mapped by myself from scratch. I really hope the edits will be returning. But I won't hold my breath because waze's time estimation is apparently worse than African time. (not a racist remark - a reference to the fact that in Africa things tend to happen whenever...)
RodNav
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Country Manager for South Africa.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Post by RodNav
So far I have checked the area that I permalinked to previously. The 'ghost segments' are now gone, and the area I had mapped is now there. Phew!
RodNav
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Country Manager for South Africa.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

Post by sindelm
Hi,
the same here (Czech Republic, countrywide). Much of (last week's) edits seem to be lost. It seems as a partial rollback. Somwhere it made the map inconsistent (eg. segments created last week and mofied yesterady have survived, making the map inconsistent).
sindelm
Send a message

Post by sindelm
I hope, they will. Otherwise plenty of (my) time is gone...
I'm curious about the way of handling the changes made on the reverted map....
sindelm
Send a message

Post by tellytart
A load of edits I made to the Blackwall Tunnel in London on June 5th have been lost in the editor too.
tellytart
Send a message

Post by theclem54
I have hundreds of edits still missing as well. Hours of work from the 8th and 9th June. I won't be very happy if these are lost forever, it's enough work as it is trying to get the maps up to date without having to lose work.
theclem54
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by theclem54
Looks like my edits have returned. Let's hope this means we'll be back to updates again some time soon.
theclem54
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message