Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

List of "Watched" UR's

Post by kodi75
Aside from UR Comment replies in my email, it could be difficult to keep track of the UR's that I am watching. It would be great if a tab in my User Control Panel kept track of the UR's (with permalinks). This could also include city and state / province of the report, the date of your initial reply, and possibly a check box to mark it "Solved" or "Not Identified".

The URO Overview tool does have helpful filters for "Comments I'm Following" however.
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1

POSTER_ID:8514403

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Easier ways to "track" URs you've commented on are planned, but no idea what that looks like yet.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Use the UR-MP tracker userscript until available in wme natively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by eaglejm7
At times, I have editing rights in 8 states. Currently only 2. In one area there are dozens of URs being worked on by a dozen or so editors. It is hard to keep track of which ones are mine.

Email notification (NOT in the waze app) would work. Email so that I can actually click on the link on a computer and edit. The waze app only runs on my Phone, and the editor will not work on the phone (screen is too small, probably not worth supporting the phone as an editor).
eaglejm7
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
[img]https:///pcdMH[/img][img]https:///9Lblq[/img]https://tinyurl.com/pt3ymsa

Post by MeridianHills
With editing capabilities stretching across three states, it would be great to be able to have a system keep track of UR's and their progression.
MeridianHills
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by michelesharik
I agree. I would like this feature, too!
michelesharik
Send a message

Post by PealRinger
+1

I'm working on a number of URs in different areas and it would be great to have a list available so I could quickly work through them all.
PealRinger
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator
Send a message

Post by SASideKick
I support this idea:
Aside from UR Comment replies in my email, it could be difficult to keep track of the UR's that I am watching. It would be great if a tab in my User Control Panel kept track of the UR's (with permalinks). This could also include city and state / province of the report, the date of your initial reply, and possibly a check box to mark it "Solved" or "Not Identified".
This is a typical Operational Business Intelligence type of report that could be listed as a tabbed link "URs" in the left navigational panel (following the "Me" "Drives" "Areas" tabs).
Another neat feature to the list of URs would be to pop-up the latest comment when your mouse pointer hovers over a UR in the report.
SASideKick
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
With Kind Regards,
Clinton Etheridge (SASideKick)
AM: Benoni, Kempton Park, Roodepoort, Brits, Pta North-Western outlying
Waze 3.8.1 iOs7
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing