You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Major road Error

Post by LookatMe192
There are a lot of roads errors in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur i would like to request lvl up for map editor to edit the roads, and i would like vileneters to help me out with it.
LookatMe192

POSTER_ID:16843959

Send a message

Post by beliamuda
Hi LookatMe19,

I'm glad to see another enthusiast map editor in Klang Valley area.

As my fellow friend has explained above, it would be good if you can join us over in Facebook or GooglePlus. It's not a must, but it would help a lot for communicating and unlock request as we have all five Country Manager (CM); 2 Level 6 and 3 Level 5 in FB and G+.

Hope to see you over there!
beliamuda
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... _0M_6c.png

Country Manager (Malaysia)
Local Champs (Malaysia)
Regional Manager (Kelantan, Terengganu & Pahang)

Waze Localization Expert for Malaysia and Coordinator of Waze Translation Project (Bahasa Melayu)

Post by PakcikSyah
Thank you for your interest to help to improved the road map in Kuala Lumpur. Everyone are most welcome to do the edit within their level. For any problem related to Malaysia, do your posting here or join our local Facebook Group
PakcikSyah
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Hi please be inform that Malaysia is a self manage country.

If you find any errors on the road, we would appreciate that you join us in the FB or G+ forum and post it there.

Or you can post it in Malaysia forum

As for upgrading to Level 5, you need to have 250K edits.

You can access both the FB or G+ forum from my signature.

Hope to see you there soon.

Cheers
Paul Kok :mrgreen:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message