Request: Golf Course

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Re: Request: Golf Course

Postby StormtrooperAMA » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:56 am

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
alexappold wrote:Maybe it would be a good idea to have a wider/ more specific selection. Just an idea.

Aren't those (wider:more specific) opposites? IMO, the already-existing "Stadium/Sports Facility" is a very nice, wider/more general option which fits just fine and should be used. We could add 8000 more specific items to the list that everyone wants, but that would make it useless.

First things first. English is my second language lol
And I see what you're saying about the number of options but golf courses are usually huge and stick out. It is not necessary but in my eyes still a nice feature.
StormtrooperAMA

Re: Request: Golf Course

Postby vince1612 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:17 am

As Golf is considered to be a sport I always put them in the "Stadium / Sports Facility" category.

Links for Switzerland : Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - L'union des talents dépasse leur simple addition. / Uniting talents goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Previous

Return to WME Feature Requests