List of errors within editable area

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Re: List of errors within editable area

Postby dragon31337 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:25 am

What are the scripts you mention? Is that a grace monkey script?
I'm already read a lot, but mu current level and area do not allow to grow fast. =(
dragon31337

Re: List of errors within editable area

Postby davielde » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:09 am

Once you've built up some editing experience, read the wiki, and know why certain things need to be fixed; there is a certain script in particular that would handle both #1 and #2 for your visible area, not necessarily the entire editable area. Never start using scripts for making changes unless you would otherwise know how to correct something unaided though.

For #3, you can post in the appropriate "Unlock and Update Requests" forum for your country. Just follow the forum rules, and someone can eventually unlock segments or correct the issue for you.
davielde

Postby davielde » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:13 am

Dragon31337 wrote:You must me misunderstood my question. I'm not looking for a map validator, I'm looking for a tool which will show road problems (round marks with exclamation signs) to fix on the map... Those which are generated by the system, i.e. when wazers do not follow suggested route too often...

WME shows these by default for your editable area. Just make sure that your "Map Problems" layer is enabled. There is nothing currently available for *all* of your area though, just the visible area.

You might try posting a request in the Validator script thread since it should be possible to include MPs in that report.
davielde

Postby dragon31337 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:47 pm

I have a noticeable areas and it does not fit to screen and I have to scroll map around to find possible map issues. And I'm on maximum zoom out possible, that is veeery annoying. SO I have some suggestions to improve usability:

1) I would love to have an option to have a list off errors which are within my editable area, lick on it and jump right to the place.
2) And it would be useful to get an option to hid a problem for me because I can't fix it due to low rank for example.
3) And another useful option is to report an issue to "area manager". I have 3 issues which required 5th rank to solve (1 turn, some ramps, etc)
dragon31337

Previous

Return to WME Feature Requests