List of errors within editable area

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Re: List of errors within editable area

Postby kdevries » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Dragon31337 wrote:I still did not get how to list road problems which are within my editable area... I have to spend lots of time scrolling over the interstates and roads to find road problems to resolve. And that is really annoying.
Can you explain me how to get a such a list? I've looked through the scripts you mentioned and some are really useful, but there is no described functionality in all of them.
Areas tab does not help because I have a single area which like a huge octopus and I have to explore all it tentacles....

I think you need WME validator
ImageImage
Country Manager: The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
Country Manager: Denmark
Bekijk de wiki
Waze woordenlijst
kdevries
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Kuhlkatz » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:44 am

The list of addons in covered in the Wiki under the Community Plugins & Extensions.
Colour highlighter, URO+, JNF, Validator and possibly Toolbox should cover most editor needs.

I would suggest spending some quality time reading through the Wiki as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 4.4.2, v5.11.401.10)
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing
Kuhlkatz
Localizers
Localizers

Postby MGODLEW » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:24 am

I believe there is a new script that is being tested that could show all UR's & MP's in ones area. No idea when and if it will be released though.
Rank 6 US Champ, Waze Mentor & iOS Beta Tester | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 8.1.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby Twister-UK » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Dragon31337 wrote:Thanks, that works! Unfortunately there is no "show in editable area" filter for map problems... Hopefully developer will add it soon, because there is such option of user requests.

Filtering of URs by your editable area is handled by the Waze server, so it's a freebie to include this ability in LMUR. Unfortunately, map problems aren't similarly filtered by the server, so it'd be rather more difficult to include this as an option in LMUR as well. I'm not ruling it out completely, just not making any promises as to when it might be included...
L4 AM for NW London and Shetland Islands - HTC One M8/Android 5.0.1
WME/Livemap enhancement scripts @ GreasyFork and Chrome Web Store
Twister-UK
Area Manager
Area Manager

Previous

Return to WME Feature Requests