Feature Request - Render Paved Roads Different Color

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Feature Request - Render Paved Roads Different Color

Postby MGODLEW » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 pm

I would like to request the feature to see roads paved via the Client a different color in the editor. Perhaps make them the color of an Orange so they stand out but yet won't be confused with Primary Streets. I believe this will help with identifying poor editors vs. newly paved roads
Rank 6 US Champ, Waze Mentor & iOS Beta Tester | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 8.1.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Re: Feature Request - Render Paved Roads Different Color

Postby taco909 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 am

Awesome idea. It is usually easy to spot the paved roads due to the erratic trace and odd junction locations... but I've seen some manual edits that were doozeys as well.
But I would like to add that even being orange, they still "stand out" on the wider zoom angles where streets aren't normally apparent, just like roads with blank names.
-- Rich
ImageImageImageImage
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4

Return to WME Feature Requests