Ability to report problem on a parallel road  Topic is solved

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze Map Editor

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze Map Editor, use this forum.

Ability to report problem on a parallel road

Postby Laf904 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:29 am

Hi,

Sometime I drive on the service road (frontage road) because I notice that there is a traffic jam on the highway. Most of the time I find that it is not reported in Waze because nobody drove there recently.

I would like to report it but without the need of putting myself in the traffic jam at the same time.

Is there a way to add the capacity to report a problem (traffic, police presence etc.) on a parallel road which is clearly in my line of sight in the same way I can report a problem in the opposite lane ?

Thank you.
Laf904
Laf904

Re: Ability to report problem on a parallel road  Topic is solved

Postby nzahn1 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:48 pm

This would be better posted in the App Feature Request Forums if it hasn't already. Be sure to search the forum before posting.
ImageImageImageImage
nzahn1
State Manager
State Manager

Re: Ability to report problem on a parallel road

Postby Laf904 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:55 am

Done. Thanks.
Laf904
Laf904

Return to WME Feature Requests