jfeeney3 wrote:It would be ideal if you could filter roads by status. Many roads in my area suffer from these problems:
1) Nodes that don't have proper turn directions. It would be great if specifying certain options (e.g., doesn't allow all turns, allows all turns) flagged nodes with this property.
2) Roads that don't have a city -- anything red.
3) Roads without names
1) Junctions without proper turn instructions: unless there are ? icons at the junction, meaning they have not been editor approved, there's no way for the system to know whether turn directions are correct. There is already a Map Problem type which detects and appears on the map when drivers go through restricted turns.
2) Lots and lots of segments don't have a city, on purpose. If they never had city/name input, then they already show red in the editor.
3) The editor has built-in a keyboard shortcut to highlight segments with no name.
That all being clarified, the Validator is a great user-created tool for finding (potential) problems.