You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Number of Clicks - House Numbers

Post by nzahn1
It currently requires two clicks to move a house number: 1 to select, and a 2nd to grab-and-drag.

Currently a single click-and-drag will pan the map, even when clicking on a house number handle.

I propose a single select-and-drag function, when clicking on a house number handle.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Seven days later and no love, must only be me.
nzahn1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:301528

Send a message

US Global Champ | MAR Coordinator | iOS Beta | WME Beta | Localizer
WME Profile | E-mail | MAR Forum | MAR Wiki | MD Twitter

Post by MeridianHills
I don't really see any problem the way the current system is set up. Have you experienced issues before with house numbers?
MeridianHills
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by voludu2
When house numbers are clustered closely together, as in multi-story condo communities, it can be very difficult.
I click on the number I want to work with, right on the dot or right in the middle of the number, and a nearby number is selected instead.

It might take several tries to get the correct house number selected. If I zoom in far enough to make it more likely to hit the house number I am aiming for, I am now zoomed out too far to work with the two ends of the house number, especially in multi-story condo communities where the buildings are on unnamed PLRs. Thirty addresses may have to come to where one PLR meets the named street.

It is a hassle.
voludu2
Send a message