Navdy

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Waze staff does not read this forum

This forum is made for community discussions only.
To submit a feature request to Waze, read and follow the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features".

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Re: Navdy

Postby xrocool » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:56 pm

I would love to see it. What is actually needed is a Cellphone HUD. These are all basically designed for NAV purposes with some Phone capabilities as well. A True Cell HUB would just Put your Phones Current App on the Display. Then you could use Waze, or GMaps or Music App or Facebook, Twitter, Interent etc etc. NOT THAT ANYONE should be using ANYTHING but NAV. My Car has built in Phone and Music programs. Yeah and NAV but I have to have a Special Service and would rather use Waze anyhow. --- So HUD for Cell Bluetooth? Anyone got the cash to Create it... There you go Idea is open. Give me a Free one for the Idea I'll be happy
xrocool

Postby Eruann » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:14 pm

+1 for this, as well. On the Navdy forums, adding Waze support is in the top 3 requested features (along with controlling streaming music services, and more CarPlay/Android Auto integration).
Eruann

Postby seftonh » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:11 am

Navdy claim waze have denied them access to the developer SDK therefore preventing this integration happening.

Is this true ?? Is there any formal comment from waze ??

Keen to purchase a Navdy IF it integrates waze, without it I just have 2 things on my dash.
seftonh

Previous

Return to Waze App Feature Requests