Contrast

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
[ img ]

Click the following link to read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before opening new threads here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Contrast

Postby JackHSunny3 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:02 pm

When I put on sunglasses I can't read the bar at the top. The white on black letters aren't bad, but I can't read the blue on black at all. Perhaps having the second line also be white but in a different font would solve the problem.

Thank you

Jack
jgostl@gmail.com
JackHSunny3

Re: Contrast

Postby swerz » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:14 am

I have exactly the same problem. My prescription sunglasses (which I must wear when driving) are polarized and so is my iPhone screen. When the phone is turned horizontally (as it always is when mounted on my windshield), the combination make it impossible to read the blue on black text in the top bar of waze. The need an optional mode with a different color combination or something!
swerz

Contrast and colour scheme

Postby domistvan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:18 am

I have a similar problem, but not because I wear sunglasses while driving. :) I've been 40 years old and my vision is getting worse. I do not have to wear glasses for guidance, but for reading. For this reason, an application to be used in a car is good if its messages are quick and easy to read.
There should be a more contrasting color scheme for us :) because the current light blue or gray text on the white background is very difficult to read.
domistvan

Re: Contrast

Postby devedsmith » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 pm

I completely agree with this. The text in this font - especially the important stuff - is so hard to read even in good lighting. The old version of the app was so much easier to read.
devedsmith

Return to Waze App Feature Requests