Larger Icons -- User selectable

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Waze staff does not read this forum

This forum is made for community discussions only.
To submit a feature request to Waze, read and follow the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features".

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Larger Icons -- User selectable

Postby GFGT » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Some of your users no longer have 20-30 year old eyes. The icons (example: on the hazard screen and then on the reason pop up) could be larger and fill their boxes a little more. This would help those of us that have a hard time making out what the different icons are.
GFGT

Re: Larger Icons -- User selectable

Postby cpeny » Sun May 28, 2017 11:04 pm

I agree that the icons should be larger. I use it on my motorcycle and it would be helpful if the icons were larger. I experience the same thing when I am a passenger in the truck because the truck is bumpy and all the jarring around makes it hard to hit the icons and read the information quickly. At least give us the option of downloading a version with larger icons or change this in the settings.

Thanks.
cpeny

Postby vince1612 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:27 am

If you guys want this suggestion to have a chance, follow the guidelines posted at the top of the forum. Thanks
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Hilbridan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:15 am

Another old motorcyclist here - would love the option to make the speed icon bigger and easier to see. Here in NZ our speed limits are in km/h while my bike speedo is in mph.
Hilbridan

Return to Waze App Feature Requests