Bigger Speed symbol and Lane position

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
[ img ]

Click the following link to read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before opening new threads here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Bigger Speed symbol and Lane position

Postby gundam2000 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi!

I'd like to request being able to set a scale for the current speed circle, to make it easier to read on a smaller screen. I'm also curious if it's possible to import Google Maps feature of showing which lane one should keep in (it'll show the number of lanes and where to place your car, which waze doesn't)
gundam2000

Re: Bigger Speed symbol and Lane position

Postby karlcr9911 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi, there is a Waze App Features Request section here in the forum. I'll move your post there now.

Also, you can submit feature requests to Waze here: https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... estion-box

But, you can definitely not 'import' Google Maps features into Waze. They are two completely separate products. You'll see on the UserVoice page that it is one of the most requested features though.
Regional Coordinator - U.S. South Central
iOS Beta Leader / Tester | WME Beta Tester
[ img ][ img ] [ img ] [ img ] [ img ] [ img ]
SCR Wazeopedia
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Return to Waze App Feature Requests