Request: Road trip features, upload route

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Request: Road trip features, upload route

Postby ErcDaMerc » Sun May 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi, I am planning a couple of road trips and I would to enter specific routes with multiple stops on a long trip. On Google maps I could enter these stops as stars and navigate between them. I am also trying to figure out how to use an android app to upload my entire path. I have created a trip on myscenicdrives.com which can export to several file types for different GPS systems and other applications. It would be great if I could use Waze on these road trips for navigation, reports, and to track my miles but entering destinations into Waze for navigation is currently a more challenging process than in other apps.

Therefore, my request is the ability to upload my trip in .KML, .CSV, or .TSV format or to create a route in on the computer to access on my mobile app for planning road trips.

Thank you

Android 4.0.3
Waze 3.6.0.0
ErcDaMerc

Re: Request: Road trip features, upload route

Postby pope523 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm using Waze doing food deliveries. I need to be able to plan multiple stops and I'm glad to see this is in the works. I would further suggest that you have the option of entering a list of addresses and having Waze calculate the most efficient route to hit them all, or ordering them manually.
pope523

Re: Request: Road trip features, upload route

Postby world_yx0a49s6 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Yes, I too need this feature of multiple stops. As I pick and drop two-three friends going back home.
Also I can be used for School Bus drivers or any transportation service provide to locate the next stop.
world_yx0a49s6

Return to Waze App Feature Requests