Smaller popups

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: Unholy, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Re: Smaller popups

Postby GuibaBR » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Same problem here. I've already missed a lot of turns due to these alerts (unfortunately, I cannot use my device in portrait, which could help). Also, apparently there is no way to disable the alerts (https://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45247).

For me it would help to have either smaller popups or disable them (but being able to spot blinking speed traps on the map, as if you have closed the popup as soon it appears).
GuibaBR
Country Manager
Country Manager

Smaller popups

Postby lmpessoa » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:15 pm

I've been facing the issue of going through some streets with too many speed traps. As a result, the popups never close at all and that covers a big part of my future path and I can't see where I should turn until I'm nearly at it.

I'd like to ask for smaller notification popups; I think they waste too moch space with buttons to report it doesn't exist or close the popup. A simple notification that would ask what's wrong with the notification only if explicitly touched and that'd occupy 1/4 of its current space would be best in my opinion.

Plus, speed trap popups could come with the speed limit stamped to it.

Thanks.
- Leonardo
lmpessoa

Return to Waze App Feature Requests