New feature: power saving and some other ideas...

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

New feature: power saving and some other ideas...

Postby FredyN » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi there,

1) it would be nice to have an power saving mode: dimmed screen, only on voice commands will screen light up or only the main route will be bright or the next direction icon or if I tap the screen it lights up. May be a new color scheme will do that. If I drive I often turn the display off, use it like my copilot in WRC :) (save batery, OLED of my SGS2) and if i need fast reopen WAZE, have to pusch the power/middle button and slide the title screen :(

2) SPEED LIMITS - if I check speedometer it turns RED if I drive faster, GREEN - I drive slower, BLUE - accurate (or an another color scheme)

3) faster short cuts: if I slide the WAZE button to right, I can navigate fast. What about slide the button up? May be change the route from fastest to shortest. If I slide the right button up I could report a police control faster :)

4) Name of the cities could be different, they are bigger, but could be different color or outline.

5) a road status: a fast preview of situation on the road - like bars in choosing route, but on main screen in upper black navi box.

Thats all for the moment :)
FredyN

Return to Waze App Feature Requests