Two-way Reports & Traffic jam info & Speed cam alert

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Two-way Reports & Traffic jam info & Speed cam alert

Postby Arnoniem » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:37 am

Not sure whether these were suggested before.
(coulnt find them by using search in this subforum anyway)

But i would like to see/suggest the following improvements in the Waze app:

1. Reports in two way option. In some cases speed traps or road work,etc. can affect both directions on a two-way road. would be nice to apply this option, so you don't have to report twice during driving, with the disadvantage that the second report is not in the right spot. Similar to the direction-toggle in WM Editor, if you press direction button it should go through {my direction/opposite direction/both directions}.

2. Improved traffic jam info. Whenever I see and upcoming traffic jam, I can't clearly see, if it's in my direction or the opposite. Because my purple route is covering the white arrows that show the direction of the traffic jam. Would be nice, if the arrows would be visible trough/in the purple routing line.

3. Improved speed camera warning. With the speed set to the max speed in WME, you don't get a warning at all, when you're driving, let's say 49 @ 50Vmax. In cases where GPS receival is not good, or you're accelerating towards the camera, you can get caught speeding without a waze-warning. Could be a solution to not use the speed setting, but I know people are against that. The alternative solution would be to give a simple BEEP warning (so it doesn't get annoying) for a camera where you're not speeding.
CM:The Netherlands CM:U.A.E. CM:Oman
Arnoniem
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: Two-way Reports & Traffic jam info & Speed cam alert

Postby Arnoniem » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:50 pm

How does the Feature Request forum actually work? Does someone from waze reads these or do the champs pick some nice features to recommend? Since there's no comment on my suggestions... :-(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
CM:The Netherlands CM:U.A.E. CM:Oman
Arnoniem
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: Two-way Reports & Traffic jam info & Speed cam alert

Postby paial » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:39 pm

I made a lot of suggestions about speed trap warning in this post:

https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 30#p643230
paial

Return to Waze App Feature Requests