Sort Favorites

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: Unholy, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Sort Favorites

Postby EdwinBritt » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:16 pm

My list of favorites are quite long, and with my eyesight, I have difficulty finding the locations I want to go. Can yhou add the abiliity to list favorites my most common places, ascending/descending.
EdwinBritt

Re: Sort Favorites

Postby hayawata » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Good Lord, yes!!! +1 !!!!
ImageImage

AM de Boadilla del Monte y Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Nexus 5 / Android 5.0.1 (Cataclysm) / Waze v3.9.3.0
hayawata
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby HotFzz » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:42 pm

An alphabetical listing and/or an integrated search function could be handy as well. Just my 2 cents.
"Nick" - Area Manager (Northern VA, Leesburg and Western Loudoun Area), Level 4 Editor
Please review if you're new to editing: Waze Map Editor Welcome! Editing Manual and Best Map Editing Practices
HotFzz
Area Manager
Area Manager

Location: Leesburg, Virginia (NoVA, most of the time) but I certainly like to travel

Postby jenuwefa » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:43 am

I second this.
jenuwefa

Postby MGODLEW » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:09 pm

In accordance with the Forum Rules please search before posting as this has been requested before. Details for how best to search this forum are covered in this sticky note at the top of this forum.

Additionally, Please review the Waze Bug Reports and Feature Requests document or the Waze Wishlist Wiki for an App Request which is substantially similar to your own.

This topic has been locked, please post all further comments in the primary thread for this topic: Edit Favorites
Rank 6 US Champ, Waze Mentor & iOS Beta Tester | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 8.1.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Return to Waze App Feature Requests