Zooming / Highways

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Zooming / Highways

Postby BerurierXNoir » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Hello.

I'm missing 2 things at Waze.

The first is a better zooming into the card, if you drive slowly. Because sometimes its difficult to see street details with the bad zoom like now.

ANd the second one is, that you can choose highways at the moment. But normally i want to take highhways, but only this ones which are for free.

Beru
BerurierXNoir

Re: Zooming / Highways

Postby BerurierXNoir » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:38 pm

OK, i selected Germany, so its not possible to choose " Avoid toll roads". But im often in France and i don't find a button to change my country.
Its easier to give a button "toll roads" to every country, if there are no streets for paying its no problem, and if there are toll streets you can choose them ore not.
BerurierXNoir

Re: Zooming / Highways

Postby slandrum » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:44 am

Depending on the country you are in, you can select "Avoid Toll Roads" as an option. When this is checked, Waze will no longer suggest any route that uses toll roads as its primary suggestion, but if you ask for alternate routes, the list can include routes involving toll roads.
Orange County, CA, USA, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3 Image
slandrum

Return to Waze App Feature Requests