I second this request.
Professional speed alert, like radardroid pro, is extremely desirable.
What is missing:
CONTROL over the alerts:
When you want to get alerted?
- Always, above speed only, 90% + from speed limit
- Type of speed traps to be alerted: Fix, mobile, red light, Average speed
- How long before the trap: in meters, variable with speed, in seconds (estimated) before you pass.
HOW you are going to get alerted:
- Option to have different alerts based on your speed (over/under limit)
- Option of a LOUD buzzing noise (specially if over speed limit)
- Option for Big RED alert on the screen with clear read of the speed of the trap.
- Option of AUDIO alerts, even if the screen is off, on which the speed is announced.
other desirable features:
- easy way to "mute"/"occult" a trap (for your personal use only, in cases you are too familiar and don't need to be reminded)