waze auto open program

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: Unholy, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Re: waze auto open program

Postby Desert1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Desert1

Postby Fedelosa » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:55 pm

kstofosho wrote:my biggest problem with waze is that i forget to open the app when i get in the car. i dont remember to turn it on until i see something that needs to be reported. by the time i get the app opened and click my report, i have passed the area where the report needs to be pinned. it would be really awesome if there was an option to have waze auto open itself if im going over say 15 mph. also sometimes it isnt possible to live report something while im driving, so the option to move the pin back to the correct location after ive already passed the report site would be awesome. not as important but still would be handy, if waze showed me my current speed AND the posted legal speed for the rode im on.

What phone do you have?

If your device has NFC support you can add a NFC tag to the car holder, to open Waze and rotate the screen :)
Fedelosa
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby ghost012 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:41 pm

kstofosho wrote:..an option to have waze auto open itself .....

If your are with Android, may you have a look at Automateit.
I use it for many things.
Works great, even to load waze if I leave my home.
Last edited by ghost012 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghost012
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Return to Waze App Feature Requests