Top Hazard Shortcuts  Topic is solved

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
[ img ]

Click the following link to read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before opening new threads here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Re: Top Hazard Shortcuts

Postby LTCavalier » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:33 pm

Waze.JPG
(81.98 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
The drag feature is not a solution. There are still too many steps.

99% of the Hazards I encounter are ‘Objects in the Road’ and ‘Vehicles on the Side of the Road’. There are too many steps to report these Hazards safely.

I would like to be able to set up a Favorite Hazards button on the main screen. Maybe like a Top 3 Hazards.
Allow us to combine the 5 steps into a ONE PUSH Favorites Button on the map. Better yet, have the app recognize the most used combinations and allow a Single button to send the Top 3 Hazards.

Five steps keep my eyes off the road for too long and will get a user in an accident. It also deters me from reporting hazards to help others.

Hope you find a way to do this for us.

Thank you.
LTCavalier
LTCavalier

Postby vince1612 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:45 pm

LTCavalier wrote:Hope you find a way to do this for us.

The only you here is us: community members. We cannot change things on the App.

Suggestions need to be made and upvoted in the Waze Suggestion Box.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby LTCavalier » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Sorry about that. I guess I had the misguided notion that Waze App developers would actually take notice of what their 'community' liked and disliked about their product. My bad.
LTCavalier

Postby LTCavalier » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 pm

I will head over to the suggestion box. Thanks for the link.
LTCavalier

Quick Reporting buttons on map view

Postby fwilson67 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:08 pm

One concern I always have with Waze is the complexity (and possibly danger) of reporting common issues while driving. It would be nice if you could configure 3 or 4 buttons at the side or top of the map view as "one touch" reporting buttons. So for items such as "Object on Road", "Police", "Heavy Traffic", etc. could be reported with a simple single tap. Could be semi transparent buttons even like the +/- so it does not totally obstruct the map.
fwilson67

Previous

Return to Waze App Feature Requests