Edit/Correct Reports

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Edit/Correct Reports

Postby F458conv » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:03 am

I have made some reports with errors in them, i.e. construction reported on wrong street. We should be able to edit/delete our own reports.
F458conv

Re: Edit/Correct Reports

Postby JimmyK1 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:03 am

F458conv wrote:I have made some reports with errors in them, i.e. construction reported on wrong street. We should be able to edit/delete our own reports.

Not really sure what you mean here.
I regularly report issues from within the App (as bookmarks) so that i can later address them via the WME. When done, i simply mark the issue as solved and that's it.

I think you don't get points for solving your own reports but i understand the reasoning behind it ;->
JimmyK1

Re: Edit/Correct Reports

Postby slandrum » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:44 pm

If you are referring to URs, you can go into the map editor and close your own URs, or add additional comments.

You do get points for solving your own URs. Yes, people could use that for point farming, but it's nowhere near as effective as other techniques if your goal is to cheat to get points.

If you are referring to road hazards, they will time out after a short time if no-one else thanks them or reports them.
Orange County, CA, USA, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3 Image
slandrum

Return to Waze App Feature Requests