Over 50s far-sighted visualization

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: Unholy, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Over 50s far-sighted visualization

Postby Belliwal » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Visualization for Far-Sighted

Dear Waze Team,

I am over 50. I use Waze every day.

I have a problem in visualizing small character on the display: the size is too small even if you have all the room you need on the display to show distance during navigation, or fuel price when you update.

So please consider over 50s far-sighted in the future release.

Thanks and best regards

Belliwal
Belliwal

Re: Over 50s far-sighted visualization

Postby ChemTech » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:03 pm

I agree that the visuals need to be more visible. Not only for older eyes, but because the only purpose of the app is to provide information to drivers. Drivers need to quickly check information sources for the sake of safety. It is surprising that there isn't even one high contrast mode in the color scheme choices.

Some may enjoy the washed-out color schemes that became popular with iOS 7, but a clearly visible GPS is important to many people. My Tom Tom app is perfect in this regard. Sometimes I get so frustrated with Waze's lack of a high contrast mode that I go to Tom Tom.

Please make a high contrast mode one of the many color scheme choices.
ChemTech

Re: Over 50s far-sighted visualization

Postby marty1012002 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Ditto - Alert popups need bigger type and a bigger X to close
marty1012002

Return to Waze App Feature Requests