Report Construction

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: Unholy, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Re: Report Construction

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:07 pm

You can both report a hazard from the map for drivers, submit a closure report due to construction if that is appropriate, and also submit a Map Issue which appears in the map editor. Take your pick.
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone6 - VZ - iOS 8.2 | Waze v3.9.4
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Report Construction

Postby CantWinn » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:59 pm

I have searched the site but I haven't seen a topic around this - I would like the ability to report construction in progress. I know you can edit the map - but sometimes riding to work there will be a crew fixing an issue and may only be there for a day or so. It would be nice to report it so waze'rs can avoid it if they would like. A little more info would be nice too sometimes they are working on the left shoulder and it would be nice to specify that, this way if it was me I knew I could move over to right right lane miles ahead and avoid the surprise of my lane being merged off.
CantWinn

Return to Waze App Feature Requests