IFTTT and Waze

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules

Click the following link to read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before opening new threads here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

IFTTT and Waze

Postby Epco » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:41 am

Hi,

Wouldn't it be a wonderful addition to have Waze connected to IFTTT https://www.ifttt.com so for example your trips could be added to a Google spreadsheet, your home Philips Hue lights turn on when arriving at home etc.

I have used IFTTT for some great connections between online services and Waze would make a perfect addition in my opinion.

Please let me know your thoughts.

regards,

Epco (from The Netherlands)
Epco

Re: IFTTT and Waze

Postby DockenRet » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:20 am

+1

Uses:

- Travel logs to different locations
- Mileage tracker for taxes.
- Notify Home Automation system (HomeSeer) when you'll arrive home and adjust temperature, speak voice commands, activate lights, etc.
- When leaving, notify you if the door isn't locked, lights are on, etc.
- Send notifications to other users via other methods (E-mail, SMS, Notifications, etc.)

- etc.

Ken
DockenRet

Postby Collins0822 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:38 pm

It would be great to get a traffic alert in advance of leaving for work, for example, if Waze could check for traffic 30 minutes before I usually leave to warn if there is any unusual traffic on the route. This could come as a Waze notification or through IFTTT.
Collins0822

Postby blah654 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm

I would like it so it would auto kick on when leaving an area. I have a NFC tag for it now.
blah654

Previous

Return to Waze App Feature Requests