Dim / Darken the popup boxes ?

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Dim / Darken the popup boxes ?

Postby EricF250 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 pm

When driving at night Waze is blinding. The Menu, Report, and other control boxes are way too bright when opened. I don't mark road hazards at night because of this. And yes my Waze is in Night mode. I actually keep it on that setting even in day driving.
EricF250

Re: Dim / Darken the popup boxes ?

Postby compostsean » Fri May 02, 2014 9:42 am

Agreed! this is what I have been searching, trying to figure out how to do. Isn't there some kind of color editor that will allow us to change the menu/UI colors like we do for the map? This seems like a pretty big issue for use in the dark. If anyone knows a way to adjust the menu/UI/reporting colors -- particularly for things like gas price reporting, etc -- Please Share! Thank you.
compostsean

Postby ooMikeoo » Fri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Maybe they could make pop ups transparent and adjustable by user. I hate having map obscured due to pop ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ooMikeoo

Postby EricF250 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:51 pm

And.... still no progress with this either :roll: Sick of being blinded by a bright hazard report popup. This should be an elementary fix but for the time being I will remain blinded by reports of chickens and tire chunks laying on the roads :? :?
EricF250

Postby compostsean » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:14 pm

This seems like a very easy one to fix. no?

Wish this were open source, or somewhat open API -- would love to go fix this or write a new/parallel app just to submit incidents from a darker screen.
compostsean

Postby EricF250 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Again... No changes. Still being blinded one road report at a time :idea: :idea: :idea:
EricF250

Postby s2000typeS » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:39 am

My phone automatically dims my screen in dim light (when running any app). That solves the problem.
PLEASE!!

PLEASE Let Us Turn Off Vehicle Shoulder Alerts!!

Click below to VOTE to allow this

http://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223- ... e-car-stop

PLEASE!!
s2000typeS

Return to Waze App Feature Requests