Dim / Darken the popup boxes ?

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: Unholy, MGODLEW, Unholy, MGODLEW, Unholy, MGODLEW, Unholy, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Re: Dim / Darken the popup boxes ?

Postby compostsean » Fri May 02, 2014 9:42 am

Agreed! this is what I have been searching, trying to figure out how to do. Isn't there some kind of color editor that will allow us to change the menu/UI colors like we do for the map? This seems like a pretty big issue for use in the dark. If anyone knows a way to adjust the menu/UI/reporting colors -- particularly for things like gas price reporting, etc -- Please Share! Thank you.
compostsean

Postby compostsean » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:14 pm

This seems like a very easy one to fix. no?

Wish this were open source, or somewhat open API -- would love to go fix this or write a new/parallel app just to submit incidents from a darker screen.
compostsean

Dim / Darken the popup boxes ?

Postby EricF250 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 pm

When driving at night Waze is blinding. The Menu, Report, and other control boxes are way too bright when opened. I don't mark road hazards at night because of this. And yes my Waze is in Night mode. I actually keep it on that setting even in day driving.
EricF250

Postby EricF250 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:51 pm

And.... still no progress with this either :roll: Sick of being blinded by a bright hazard report popup. This should be an elementary fix but for the time being I will remain blinded by reports of chickens and tire chunks laying on the roads :? :?
EricF250

Postby ooMikeoo » Fri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Maybe they could make pop ups transparent and adjustable by user. I hate having map obscured due to pop ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ooMikeoo

Return to Waze App Feature Requests