My IPhone 5 Waze turns on and immediately turns itself off.

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: Unholy, MGODLEW

Forum rules

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

My IPhone 5 Waze turns on and immediately turns itself off.

Postby DietrichLiebert » Thu May 22, 2014 10:50 pm

My IPhone 5 Waze app turns on and immediately turns itself off again. This happened during the last two weeks. The app works on my Android tablet. What can I do?
I also have a NOKIA Lumia 710 with Windows 8 where it is impossible to install Waze. I get the message that this app is not applicable for this phone and that it might not be available for this region (Brazil) or my phone company (VIVO). Are there any suggestions.
Thanks and regards - Dietrich Liebert
DietrichLiebert

Re: My IPhone 5 Waze turns on and immediately turns itself o

Postby MGODLEW » Sun May 25, 2014 8:16 pm

In accordance with the Forum Rules

Please use the appropriate thread with "Official Feedback" in the beginning of the title for your device found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

However, to solve your issue, try uninstalling the Waze app then redownload/install it from the app store
Rank 6 US Champ, Waze Mentor & iOS Beta Tester | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 8.1.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Return to Waze App Feature Requests