suggestion in next update

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: suggestion in next update

Postby kodi75 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:11 am

pjlasl wrote:I believe that is what the lane option is for, right or left...but I could be wrong :p

The lane option is there, but reporting "other lane" refers to a vehicle on the other side of an undivided highway (i.e., a two-way segment). Reporting a vehicle in the other lane on a divided highway means that it is on the (center) median and not the other side of an interstate. I found this on one of Alan's posts.
kodi75

Postby matdannic » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:28 am

I suggest that on your next app update you should have an option for "car disabled on the road, right or left lane.." or something more than just a hazard sign with little not much of options to report. I saw a lot here in NY/NJ/CT areas.
Secondly, the red light camera warning pop-up should have more options than just a "not there". because people will just accidently hit it and everything is gone. No more warning and no more reports... :evil:
matdannic

Postby pjlasl » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 am

+1 on the camera suggestion. The vehicle report is fine, I believe that is what the lane option is for, right or left...but I could be wrong :p

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Level 5 Area Manager - Texas

Image Image
pjlasl
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Return to Waze App