Roundabout in Guben

Post by argus-cronos
Hello Guys anybody of you have enough rights ro add a roundabout here in Guben at the border to Gubin?

https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&l ... =164002144

Thanks
Argus
argus-cronos

POSTER_ID:273942

Send a message

Post by argus-cronos
Regarding the map tiles process or update cycle it's a good thing to ask other to edit in areas wher a CM has no permissions. In this case here it worked well. Rome was't build in a day.

So thanks to LafarM that's community :-)

Cheers
Argus
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by deadeyye
Lafar has :) But why don't you just post for Area Manager, so you can improve map there freely?
deadeyye
Send a message

Post by deadeyye
svx-biker wrote: Area manager could be an option but then we would almost need to request AM rights all along the various borders.
It sucks that you need to do it, but at least it works - and it's faster than asking somebody to help. Actually adding new AM area is the only thing Waze does fast, and having many AM areas is no problem, so you might use it for places when Country areas are incorrectly calculated.
deadeyye
Send a message

Post by Krzysztof1964
Sorry for off topic. I have a request to argus-cronos or svx-biker. regarding A11 freeway.https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=0&l ... FFTFTTTTFT
Part of A11 is marked as a mayor highway. Could you change it for "freeway" and generally upgrade this area a little?
Krzysztof1964
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by svx-biker
Well argus-cronos and myself have country-wide rights for germany. However, near the boarder there are sometimes problems: Either we can edit even in the foreign country or the last mile of the country we have rights is blocked.

This has happened to me also between France and Switzerland. Often the border limits are not quite correct, i.e. segments that really belong to country A have properties from country B.

Area manager could be an option but then we would almost need to request AM rights all along the various borders.

;) :oops:
svx-biker
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by svx-biker
Krzysztof1964 wrote:Part of A11 is marked as a mayor highway. Could you change it for "freeway" and generally upgrade this area a little?
I'll have a look at it.

I know there are large parts in Germany that are almost unedited until now. I've started to edit at least the major cities and roads.
svx-biker
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message