The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by gwbasic
No drives past 23 June are showing up, not even the short ones of about only 2 km.
gwbasic
Send a message

Post by gwbasic
Indeed, new drives do show up now, just anything between June 23 and July 8 has not caught up yet (and I need to make an edit in that area…).
gwbasic
Send a message

Post by HalfQuarantined
If drives are never recorded and never show up in Waze Map Editor, does that mean those miles aren't recorded by anything in the App (Total Miles Driven on Stats page, Total Points, etc)
HalfQuarantined
Send a message
Last edited by HalfQuarantined on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by HalfQuarantined
Remember---the answer I would like is for drives that Never Ever show up, not delayed ones.
HalfQuarantined
Send a message
Last edited by HalfQuarantined on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by HalfQuarantined
So nobody knows if Drives never show up in Waze Map Editor, then they still could be recorded somewhere else in Waze? Or not?
HalfQuarantined
Send a message

Post by HalfQuarantined
Thanks for the answer. It seems like some of my drives are counted in points even if they never appeared in Waze Map editor so I was just wondering. But i didn't think that was the case most of the time
HalfQuarantined
Send a message

Post by HalfQuarantined
Part 2 of this question. It doesnt matter too much about the Miles. More concerned about the Reports. So does anyone know if drives are never recorded and never show up in Waze Map Editor, does that mean any Reports created during those particular drives aren't recorded in anything in the App (Total Reports,Total Points, etc)

& remember---Im only talking about drives that never show up, not ones that are delayed
HalfQuarantined
Send a message
Last edited by HalfQuarantined on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by HalfQuarantined
Yeah I see them on the map but do I still get the 6-8 Points from any Reports created during those drives even if the drive itself isn't recorded in Map Editor?
HalfQuarantined
Send a message

Post by HalfQuarantined
Drives for today showing up but none of the drives for Sat or Sun have shown up yet
HalfQuarantined
Send a message

Post by HalfQuarantined
I hope that update happens soon. 7 out of a 10 hour drive I made last week were not recorded (with no network problems during the drive). Ive been on Waze for 3 years and Ive NEVER had any drives over 100 miles not recorded.
HalfQuarantined
Send a message