The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Add EV charge points in WME without editing level

Post by mdicampus
Hello,
I manage an EV charge point network. I would like to reference these EV charge points on Waze (there is a specific category to label them). However, this feature is only accessible to users with a certain clearance level. I do not have this level. How can I be enabled to add my EV charge points to Waze ? This would be very useful for EV drivers and very important for our business.
Thanks in advance,
Best,
Matthieu
mdicampus

POSTER_ID:17984718

Send a message

Post by kumiankka
mdicampus wrote:Hello,
I manage an EV charge point network. I would like to reference these EV charge points on Waze (there is a specific category to label them). However, this feature is only accessible to users with a certain clearance level. I do not have this level. How can I be enabled to add my EV charge points to Waze ? This would be very useful for EV drivers and very important for our business.
Thanks in advance,
Best,
Matthieu
If the number of charging sites is relatively low and you or your employees need to physically visit the sites, they can be added directly from the Waze app using report function. It's slow and cumbersome task but will get you started.

Another option is to use the report function of the Live Map. Make sure you're logged on, right click your charger location on the map and select "Report a problem". Set the problem type to "Missing landmark" and in the description box explain what it's all about. Reports are visible to every map editor regardless of rank or even country, but not to Waze app users. Reports are anonymous, so editors will never see your user name even if you comment the report later in WME.
kumiankka
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by mdicampus
Thank you for your advice. Indeed I have many locations already equipped. But I will keep in mind for the future locations to do it directly on-site. Cheers
mdicampus
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
You may want to check the partner program. https://www.waze.com/ccp

If that's not the right answer, they can direct you in the right direction.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)