I created and updated road segment, which is now locked for level 4 editor (Obviously, I didn't do it
,because I am level 3 editor)
Now I can't do anything.
How is that possible?
Hey there, we are investigating this. We have a theory, let me know if you think this is possible:
1. You created these segments.
2. Someone edited these segments and locked them to 4 (because he had a rank high enough to do that).
3. You were still able to update these segments because you are the creator of the segment, and so you edited them while they were locked as 4
4. Recently we did a change that even if you created the segment that does not give you indefinite permissions to edit it.
5. Now you cannot edit them because they are still locked as 4 while we change the permission rules.
What do you think? Is that possible or are we missing a different bug?