The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Road name wrong but I am only level 1

Post by jeb0007
I hope it is ok to post this question but local to me on the Surrey/Hampshire border is a road which has the wrong name. I understand that I need to be level 3 to do this and I need more that a million point by which time I could be dead. Can the Forum advise me who I can ask to correct the road name. The correct name of this piece of road is Lynchford road and not Hollybush lane and if you follow the driving instructions you will end up driving down an unmade up road.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kc3ma1k784myz ... 20Road.jpg
jeb0007

POSTER_ID:921601

Send a message

Post by jeb0007
UM not sure what you mean.. And I in the wrong country or wrong subject... thanks for the reply///
jeb0007
Send a message

Post by jeb0007
Hahah Oh OK sorry I misunderstood .. but an a more serious note, how can I get this road name changed?
jeb0007
Send a message

Post by jeb0007
Oh sorry to keep you awake :) OK.. I will wait and see .... and you try and get a quite night.. Thanks for your replies... much appreciated
jeb0007
Send a message

Post by taco909
Without comment on the issue of needed edits, I think that image belongs in a new thread, "Jolly Civil Engineers"
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
Nonono.... Like I said, I wasn't commenting on your request, just on the design of the roadways.

We have a couple of threads "Jolly Drivers" "Jolly Editors" and "Jolly Aerial" where we share particularly humorous things we've found.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich

Post by taco909
It's 1am on the west coast of the US (8am Sunday in the UK?), you'll have to wait until someone with editing rights in your area wakes up and sees your report.
taco909
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
-- Rich