Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
VitorSakassegawa
Send a message

Post by Wildman523
Thanks been very helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wildman523
Send a message

Post by Wolfeye
I believe you should have maximum of 3 levels of pages. So that you won't click away not knowing where you came from. You would rather have a few, very long, pages with this automatically generated table of contents.
Let's take Map Editing for an example. Either you'd want to know how to edit or you won't. If you do, you must now everything about it to understand and do it correct. You could have just one huge page with everything there is to know about editing. And before you even think about logging in to WME you should read that page, from top to bottom, at least once. You could have the basics (how to log in, which button to click, "and then save your work!"), when and where to use different road types, what to name them and why.
So take the Manual, BEP, How to label and name roads and Junction style guide and put them together at just one page.
Then you will know where to look to find your answer. Just go to the page about editing and find the right chapter in the table of contents.

One page about using the client.
One page about edit the map.
One page about "the rest".

But that's just my simple opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wolfeye
Send a message

Post by Yodeima
dedeferrini wrote:Boa tarde. Gostaria de participar da edição de mapas. Pois meu bairro esta passando por reformas e aumentando e modificando ruas. c poderem me ajudar como faço para editar passo a passo. Agradeço.

Eu acho que você deveria ir ao fórum do seu país, esclarecer as dúvidas.

Saudações.
Yodeima
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message