Waze Map Editor (WME) manual in the Wiki

The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Waze Map Editor (WME) manual in the Wiki

Postby mariuss2807 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Hello there,
Please help me unblock my permission to report map issues. I mailed waze administrator and tould me that i reported too much map issues and my local waze community suspended my permission to post. Please, can anyone help me?

Thank you!
mariuss2807

Re: Waze Map Editor (WME) manual in the Wiki

Postby vince1612 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 pm

mariuss2807 wrote:Hello there,
Please help me unblock my permission to report map issues. I mailed waze administrator and tould me that i reported too much map issues and my local waze community suspended my permission to post. Please, can anyone help me?

Thank you!

If you make reports the same way that you post on the forum I am not surprised that you were flagged.. What made you think that posting in a thread started in 2011 and titled "Waze Map Editor (WME) manual in the Wiki" seemed like a good place to ask this question?

I cannot find any record of any community leader ever asking staff to block your account, which means that it was not the community, it was the system that flagged your account automatically.
See the help article here: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/ ... ic=6271038

When the block gets automatically lifted I strongly suggest you don't resume acting like you did here and be more diligent with the way that you make reports to avoid getting flagged again.
[ img ]
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D) (FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Waze Map Editor